Hillburn, originally called "Woodburn" and incorporated in 1893, is a village in the town of Ramapo, Rockland County, New York, United States. It is located north of Suffern, east of Orange County, south of Viola, and west of Montebello. It is considered to be one of the more rural communities in Rockland County. The Village of Hillburn is located within the Suffern Central School District (SCSD). Sloatsburg Elementary School, located in the neighboring Village of Sloatsburg, serves Hillburn.
Schools in Hillburn:
Some historical markers:
- Post at Ramapough/Sidman’s Bridge - Route 17
- Site of Camp Ramapaugh and Intrenchments - Torne Valley Road
- Site of Kellogg & Maurice Railroad Bridge - Route 59
- Thurgood Marshall - 45 Mountain Avenue
- William W. Snow House, Fourth Street & Terrace Avenue
For more information about Hillburn and the neighborhood, call a Q Home Sales Representative 845-35Q-HOME ( 845-357-4663)
Search Hillburn Homes for Sale
Copyright 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Data is updated as of Jan 17, 2019 1:31:am
All information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, and should be independently verified.
Today's Market Trends for Hillburn *
* All data pertains to single-family homes